You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kent Finest: Ladies Range is a range of luxurious hand finished bristle brushes. Brushing hair is the simplest beauty treatment there is, easing tension and stress from the head and neck. Brushing stimulates and encourage essential oils in the scalp to flow through the hair strands nourishing and protecting each hair, leaving it smooth and naturally shiny. A bristle is similar to a hair in construction, and sections cut from the tip or flag end are softer and more suited to fine hair and a delicate scalp. All brush designs are suitable for traditional brushing or blow drying.
A narrow, satin wood, pure soft white bristle brush. A flat faced dual timber brush made from satin wood and beech. The beech face is filled with soft white bristle whilst the back is capped in satin wood. A terrific grooming brush for people with fine or thinning hair. The bristle helps clean the hair whilst promoting shine and stimulation to the scalp.
The Benefits of Bristle
• Bristle maintains good hair condition in many ways.
• In the first instance Bristle will detangle and smooth hair.
• Bristle keeps hair clean. The scales along its length pick up pollutants, dust and grime. It also removes excess hair products, gel, hair spray, mousse etc.
• The scalp and red blood cells there are stimulated, which naturally encourages hair growth.
• By brushing with bristle the natural oils (sebum) that are produced in one’s scalp are released and distributed along the hair shaft.
• Hair is maintained, healthy, shiny and glossy, thus preventing dull-looking hair and split-ends.
• All bristles are hand-trimmed in the Kent factory, ensuring that each bristle is of a different length, creating an uneven surface to the brush, ensuring perfect penetration, reaching down into the scalp.
• Pure bristles should not be used on wet hair as the bristles will not penetrate effectively.