You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made from the finest timbers and carefully sourced natural bristle which is 'cut' for fine and receding hair. Brushing hair is not only relaxing but improves circulation in the scalp and encourages essential oils to flow through the hair which protects and nourishes.
Rectangular, satin and beech wood, pure soft white bristle. A dual timber grooming brush featuring a beautiful satin wood back and a beech wood base. Gloss sprayed to accentuate the natural shimmer of the satin wood and filled with pure white soft bristle – ideal for men with fine or thinning hair.
The Benefits of Bristle
• The scalp and red blood cells there are stimulated, which naturally encourages hair growth.
• By brushing with bristle the natural oils (sebum) that are produced in one’s scalp are released and distributed along the hair shaft.
• The Bristle brush will detangle and smooth hair.
• Bristle keeps hair clean. The scales along its length pick up pollutants, dust and grime. It also removes excess hair products, gel, hair spray, mousse etc.
• Bristle maintains good hair condition in many ways.
• Hair is maintained, healthy, shiny and glossy, thus preventing dull-looking hair and split-ends.
• All bristles are hand-trimmed in the Kent factory, ensuring that each bristle is of a different length, creating an uneven surface to the brush, ensuring perfect penetration, reaching down into the scalp.
• Pure bristles should not be used on wet hair as the bristles will not penetrate effectively.